More Difficult

The Bowie was originally called the Old Mogul, one of the first three runs cut at the club in 1958. The name changed to Bowie in 1959, then back to Mogul in 1960 at founding President Doug Bowie's request. Renamed Bowie in 2000 at a hilltop ceremony to honor the founding President. It still often has challenging moguls and is partly used for the new Ski Cross & Snowboard Cross course.

The Bowie

February 2017