top of page
Comet was originally named Healey's Comet, after Ron Healey who headed up the original 1958 trail committee the year the club was founded. It was the next run to be cut in 1959 after the original three runs in 1958. Comet is often used for training and racing and was known in earlier years as "the racing hill” due to its steep top and wide constant slopes at the bottom. Comet had a double chair on the right (North) side but was replaced in 2014 by the new high-speed quad “The Comet Express” now on the left (South) side.
bottom of page